Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:54:08 — 104.9MB) | Embed
It’s time to finally meet David Robert Jones, the Big Bad of Fringe’s first season! This is a game-changing episode of the first season as we learn a little bit more about The Pattern and who is behind it and also hear Walter tell a captivating and enthralling story about fruit cocktail. We talk about our memories of having first seen this episode and our initial reactions to it vs. our reactions now (including how utterly disgusting that huge parasite is) and so much more. We also hear from two of our listeners, Geoff and our resident scientist from Canadia, Patty! Remember that if you would like to be a part of the listener feedback section in the future and/or would like to be a co-host with us, please contact us via one of the methods listed below! We would love to hear from you!
- Fringe Wiki – “In Which We Meet Mr. Jones”
- Fringe Connections – “In Which We Meet Mr. Jones”
- Fringe Matters – “Fringe – ‘In Which We Meet Mr. Jones’ (1.07)”
- Stream Arabian Fringe by cvessey
- The Fringemunks – “Epis. 1.07: In Which We Meet Mr. Jones”
Connect with Us: