Mitchell Loeb is back and is up to no good again as he now orchestrates the abduction of a young boy to extract the solution of an equation from him. We, as always, reflect on this episode and what thoughts we remember having when we first saw it and what thoughts we have now, discuss whether or not there is a Stranger Things reference this time around, theorize about who or what we think the Walter doppelganger is at St. Claire’s, and so much more! We also hear from our regular feedback contributor, Patty from Canadia, and keep in mind that if you would like to be a part of the listener feedback section and/or would like to be a co-host with us in the future, please contact us via one of the methods listed below! We would love to hear from you!
- Fringe Wiki – “The Equation” (1.08)
- Fringe Connections – “The Equation”
- Fringe Matters – “Fringe – ‘The Equation’ (1.08)”
- Stream Fringe theme acoustic cover Kkamshi Music
- The Fringemunks – “Epis. 1.08: The Equation”
Connect with Us: