Get in touch with your inner Observer child this week as we discuss this exciting episode of Fringe! We reflect back on our initial thoughts when we first watched this episode, including wondering whether or not the Child (also known at the time, by us at least, as CBK) was an Observer and what that implied if so, if Olivia disliked yellow M&Ms because they reminded her of Cotexiphan, what the deal is with Eliot Michaels, and so forth! While we surprisingly did not get any listener feedback this week, we would love for you to be a part of that in the future by hitting us up at one of the contact methods listed below! We would love to hear from you and would love to have you as a co-host in the future which you can sign up for by going to the community portal!
- Fringe Wiki – “Inner Child” (1.15)
- Fringe Connections – “Inner Child”
- Fringe Matters – “Fringe – ‘Inner Child’ (1.15)”
- Stream Dunham (Fringe Theme Remix) by Alja
- The Fringemunks – “Epis. 1.15: Inner Child”
- Kim Armstrong – “‘I Feel Your Pain’: The Neuroscience of Empathy”
Connect with Us: